Your access and use of http://tuitionstaff.com/ (“Website”) is
this Website constitutes your agreement to stick to and be bound by these Terms
“our” and “us” and “Tuition Staff” shall mean http://tuitionstaff.com/
“you” and “your” shall mean a Tutor and/or Student,Parent
TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
prior notice. Your access and use of this Website following any such change
every time you access and use this Website
You represent and warrant that you are competent and
eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and be bound by these Terms
- Tuition Staff is a purely part time need base home tuition providing service working on when and where required basis and facilitate through its platform and other resources finding for you such students as who want home tuition in your area of expertise.
- You Know and agree that the relationship between Tuition Staff and you will not be considered as an employer and employee relation.
- You understand and agree that Tuition Staff will deduct its commission at the rate given on Tuition Fee page.
- You agree to mark your attendance online at Tuition Staff website/app and enter relevant data on daily basis within specified tuition timing.
- You concur to be paid for an amount equal to the price of delivered tuitions based on attendance at the end of each calendar month. In case, there is a dispute regarding the number of tuitions delivered, you agree that Tuition Staff decision will be final.
- As a home tutor, you understand to follow with all applicable laws, exercise of professional competence, care, skill, diligence and prudence as is usually exercised by professionals.
- You may have information proprietary to Tuition Staff, student, parents guardian and family members of student. You Know and agree that confidential information so received will never be misused/leaked out or provided to any third party.
- You agree to compensate Tuition Staff from and against any and all claims, causes of action, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney fees) which arise directly from breach of any applicable law, for your negligent or willful misconduct.
- You be aware of that the final decision to select a particular student for tuition is yours and yours alone.
- You know and agree that you will teach the student if and only if at least one parent/Registered guardian is present in the house.
- Tuition Staff will not be responsible for any inconvenience, miss happening by the parents. However any inconvenience, miss happening by the parents will be reported by you for inquiry.
- You understand that all information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- You understand that if you agreed to take an assignment, you have to complete it. In unavoidable circumstances you have to give minimum 15 days’ notice period.
- You have to arrange demo class within 48 hours of receiving details of Tuition. If this does not happen due to any reason, you have to inform Tuition Staff immediately.
- Rules and guidelines/commission system for tutors are subject to change.
- You guarantee that all the information provided by you in Tutor Registration Form is correct.
- Tutor Registration can be cancelled without notification on :-
- Any misconduct to the student, parent, guardian or staff of Tuition Staff.
- Consecutive Failure of 2 assignments by any reason. 3rd chance may be considered in specific circumstances.
- Absentee without notice.
- Diverting from the above rule.
- Tuition Staff is a home tuition
service and will assist the finding of a quality home tutor for your child.
- In consideration of the home tuition
provided by the tutor of Tuition Staff to your child, you agree to pay a
predefined fee to Tuition Staff.
- You be aware of that, to the extent
possible, Tuition Staff will assist finding a tutor that best suit your child’s
requirement but it does not guarantee any success of any kind in any
examination or test that your child may undertake.
- You understand that monthly tuition
fee will be paid to Tuition Staff by you
on the start of each academic month which will start on the date of first
tuition every month.
- You know that you have read and
understood Tuition Staff refund policy. You understand that in the case where
the tutor fails to deliver all or part of the scheduled tuitions, we will
assist finding a replacement tutor for your child within a reasonable period of
time. In case we are not able to find replacement tutor for your child within
14 working days, we will transfer due amount to your bank account.
- You be aware of that home tutors
need to be treated with respect and dignity. Further, you agree to provide in
your home an environment conducive to one on one study during the currency of
the said home tuition.
- You be aware of that the final
decision to select a particular tutor for your child is yours and yours alone.
- You know that the tutor will teach
your child if and only if at least one parent/registered guardian is present in
- We will not be responsible for any
inconvenience, miss happening by the tutors.
- If parent pay the tuition fee
directly to tuition tutor in cash then we will not be responsible for that
- You understand that all information
provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently
- We will not be responsible for any
advance payment paid to Tuition Tutor.